TD Ameritrade does help individual investors pursue their financial goals through firm‘s brokerage subsidiaries. For more than 40 years company has been serving individual investors – from the first-time investor to the sophisticated trader, and from the “do-it-yourself” to the “do-it-for-me” investor.
- The primary role of the Senior Financial Consultant at TD Ameritrade will be to assess, assist, and advise existing and prospective clients in the selection of products and services best suited to meet their financial goals
- The goal is to demonstrate to clients and prospects the value of the TDA platform, resulting in asset accumulation and retention.
- Assess, assist, and advise existing and prospective clients in the selection of products and services best suited to meet their financial goals in order to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify, execute and follow-up on all opportunities to establish new customer relationships including prospecting, leads, referral generation and local market / community involvement
- Analyze and interpret customers’ financial circumstances and investment objectives
- Position appropriate products, through balanced presentations, to each client’s current needs and long term financial strategy
- Has a comprehensive understanding of company‘s clients, and is able to adapt approach and style effectively to convey key messages
- Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follows corporate and industry protocols, and acts in a manner which protects the interests of the customer and TD Ameritrade at all times
- Utilization of contact management system
- Effectively demonstrate the Core Values of TD Ameritrade in all facets of day-to-day responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years investment based sales experience and demonstrated success in a similar role
- Ability to communicate investment strategies, through face-to-face meetings and/or phone presentations, in a clear and concise manner to retail clients that enables clients to make informed investment decisions
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners in any setting
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with specific sales targets and goals
- Must have extensive knowledge of the securities industry and investment knowledge
- Understanding of current regulatory requirements in the financial industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills
- Series 7
- Series 66 (or 63/65) (must pass Series 66 within 90 days of hire)
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements.
Source: for more information click here.