- Provide subject matter expertise and operations knowledge of client accounts and asset management products and services to internal and external parties including clients, custodians, fund managers, and record keepers.
- Partners with Account Management to surround the client and enhance the client experience by ensuring expectations are met in a timely and proactive manner
- Accountable for the execution and/or coordination of client activity by communicating with client custodians, investment managers, and consultants to oversee transactions from trade to settlement
- Act as a subject matter expert on functions handled by the Account Management Team to draft plans for client transitions, portfolio rebalancing, and new client on-boarding
- Accountable for knowing client trends, responding to client inquiries, obtaining appropriate documentation, and ensuring the book of record is up to date and accurate
- Anticipates and identifies clients’ needs for service requests, identifies efficiency enhancements and process improvements, and facilitates service delivery using creative and proactive measures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of client servicing experience; a minimum 2 years investment fund operations or related experience is desired
- Knowledge of various investment and asset management services and products of various asset classes and styles – ETFs/pooled funds/alternatives/SMA’s
- Knowledge of investment operations such as wire transfers, trade settlements and custodian reporting
- Strong client servicing and communication skills to work effectively with internal and external parties
- Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are required to proactively identify potential issues, and evaluate those that have already occurred
- Business and investment knowledge usually acquired through coursework required to oversee daily transactions of clients and funds.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years