Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $320 billion under management in mutual funds and ETFs. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, and asset allocation strategies, as well as money markets funds. CSIM uses a consistent and disciplined approach to investing across all our products and seeks to develop innovative new products to meet the core investing needs of our clients.
- The CSIM Trade Operations Team (TOPS) provides control and oversight to the portfolio managers (PMs) & traders as it relates to the daily trade processing and settlements on behalf of the Schwab mutual fund and exchange traded fund (ETF) products.
- We hold ourselves to the highest of standards, and strive to create a strong functional atmosphere in which our PMs and Traders can focus solely on making effective decisions for our funds and our clients.
- Perform trade confirmation, transmission, and settlement
- Cash and position reconciliation
- Monitor corporate actions
- Identify, investigate and resolve trade, cash, and position issues
- Communicate with and monitor our external vendors (brokers, prime brokers, custodians, accountants, etc.) and internal partners
- Ensure data integrity and assist with system maintenance
- Network with senior personnel internally and externally to resolve issues, gain needed information, and influence outcomes for team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferrably in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in financial operations preferred
- Familiarity with trading and settlement processes for equity, cash or fixed income instruments
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Require little instruction on day-to-day work in operational processes
- No prior licensing required
- Ability to identify and solve issues proactively and independently
- Strong communication, teamwork, and relationship building skills
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years