- You will develop an annual marketing plan in partnership with the French SPDR ETF Team and the Head of Marketing for Europe including a provisional marketing budget and be accountable for spend decisions
- You will plan and implement marketing campaigns working with marketing subject matter experts and using the full marketing mix including PR events DM paid and earned media and digital to support SPDR ETF priorities and sales initiatives
- You are the brand advocate for SPDR ETFs in France working on the local positioning and messaging for the ETF business taking into account the global requirements
- You will coordinate plan and book proprietary and sponsored events including monitoring of third party events and new opportunities
- Together with the Direct Marketing and investment research teams you will support a communication program supportive of French SPDR ETF initiatives
- You will collaborate with the central SPDR ETF Marketing team to ensure delivery of the local marketing plan and you will own all local translated content
- You will contribute to market intelligence competitor analysis trend analysis and data collection for the French ETF market.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree calibre
- Several years of Business to Business marketing experience within in the financial services industry
- Understanding of asset management sector/products experience with ETFs preferred
- Capability to work within an intercultural European team
- Ability to work both at a strategic level and a tactical level; this is a hands-on role
- Client sensitivity service orientation
- Curiosity flexibility strong sense of ownership
- Dynamic high-reaching and creative
- Fluent in French and English.
Source: for more information click here.