Purpose of the role:
- Be part of a dedicated and highly motivated ETF sales team and help building out our SPDR ETFs’ franchise in Switzerland focusing on both intermediaries and institutional clients.
- Work collaboratively with the Swiss SPDR Team and the overall “DACH” (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) SSGA Client Facing Teams to promote SPDR ETFs across all channels.
- Work closely with the EMEA and local PR and Marketing team to execute the overall distribution strategy.
- Support the implementation of sales strategies and marketing initiatives to support new business and organic revenue growth.
- Remain abreast of industry and product trends (including competitor analysis) and ensure SPDR is positioned to take advantage of local market opportunities.
- Identify and anticipate client requirements, expectations and needs, both pre and post trade.
- Engage existing clients and prospects on a regular basis to promote the SPDR ETF product range and research capabilities.
- Build out SPDR’s ETF franchise in the institutional segment.
- Proactively and independently manage your own client portfolio and support the rest of the team in managing theirs.
- Help position SPDR ETFs as a trusted partner around investment decisions.
- Involve clients in the major SPDR initiatives (seminars, webinars, roadshows, events, surveys).
- Client facing and/or investment management experience in the financial services industry, ideally in the institutional asset owner client segment.
- Experienced personal and sales skills in developing relationships across multiple products, asset classes and regions.
- University degree in a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
Specific Technical Knowledge/Qualifications:
- Strong business instincts, sound judgment and creative mindset.
- Ideally strong existing client relationships in the Swiss institutional market.
- Advanced communication and client relationship skills.
- Ability to develop and execute successfully on strategic sales plans.
- Proven commitment to risk, compliance, governance and regulation policies and procedures.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks and/or issues.
- Language skills: German and English necessary, French desirable.
Source: for more information click here.