- Support the SPDR ETF Sales team in Germany
- Drive your day-to-day activities with passion and energy to generate Net New Assets for SPDR ETFs in Germany
- Help to develop and manage SPDR ETFs Client Relationships in Germany
- Work closely and collaboratively with the German SPDR Team and the overall German Client Facing Team to promote SDPR across channels while ensuring strong team collaboration.
- Together with the rest of the German SPDR Team, help to work closely with the EMEA and local PR and Marketing team to execute on the overall distribution strategy
- Support the implementation of sales strategies and marketing initiatives which support new business and organic revenue growth.
- Remain abreast of industry and product trends (includes competitor analysis) and ensure SPDR is positioned to take advantage of local market opportunities
- Identify and anticipate client requirements, expectations and needs
- Within a small dedicated and highly motivated team take responsibility for support functions.
- Support creating and maintaining a book of business with key SPDR clients in Germany
- Support or directly get involved with clients on the major SPDR initiatives (seminars, events, surveys)
- Conduct research on the client base and the German ETF landscape in general
- Represent SPDR ETFs at internal and external events
- Ensure timely delivery of any reporting requests from clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
Education & Experience
- Client Facing and/or Investment experience/interest in the asset management industry
- Ability to develop and execute successfully on strategic sales plans
- Experienced personal and sales Skills in developing relationships across multiple products, asset classes and regions
- University degree in a financial or analytical discipline preferred
Specific Technical Knowledge
- Interested in and to sell ETFs
- Possess strong business instincts, sound judgment and creative mindset
- Advanced communication and client relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide fresh insights and new ways of approaching issues based on past experiences, a global perspective and well-articulated facts and reasoning
- Proven commitment to risk, compliance, governance and regulation policies and procedures
- Analytically minded with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external clients
- Willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Strong communication skills
- Strong language skills in German and English
- Confident, cooperative and pro-active
- Good technical ability with some investment industry knowledge
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good organization skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and open
- Positive, entrepreneur and can do attitude
- Excellent time keeping and adherence to deadlines
- Aligned with State Street’s culture of corporate citizenship
- Desire to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and for an equal opportunity employer.
Source: for more information click here.