- This role is essential part of the EMEA SPDR Marketing Team and you will work closely with the Head of SPDR Marketing for EMEA and APAC to ensure marketing initiatives for both the SPDR and institutional business bringing strong local knowledge and a focus on the measurement of marketing activities and client/prospect engagement.
- You will develop an annual marketing plan in partnership with the local Swiss SPDR ETF Team, Institutional Team and the Head of SPDR Marketing for EMEA and APAC, including a provisional spending plan and be accountable for the marketing budget
- You will plan and implement marketing campaigns working with marketing subject matter experts and using the full marketing mix including: PR, events, DM, paid and earned media and digital to support business priorities and sales initiatives
- You are the brand advocate for SPDR ETFs and SSGA in Switzerland, working on the local positioning and messaging for the ETF business as well as institutional business taking into account the global mission and vision
- You will coordinate, plan and book proprietary and sponsored events, that includes monitoring and lookout for new opportunities
- Together with the Direct Marketing and investment research teams, you will support a communication program supportive of Swiss SPDR ETF/institutional initiatives
- You will collaborate with the central Marketing team to ensure delivery of the local marketing plan and you will own all local translated content (which consist of reviewing and providing translation where needed)
- You will contribute to market intelligence, competitor analysis, trend analysis and data collection for the Swiss market.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree calibre
- Several years of Business to Business marketing experience within in the financial services industry
- Understanding of asset management sector/products, experience with ETFs preferred
- Capability to work within an intercultural European team
- Ability to work at a strategic and a tactical level; this is a hands-on role
- Client sensitivity for institutional and intermediary business, service orientation
- Curiosity, flexibility, strong sense of ownership and pro-activeness
- Dynamic, high-reaching, creative and innovative
- Fluent in English.
Source: for more information click here.