State Street partners with institutional investors all over the world to provide comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing.
- State Street is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join company‘s direct marketing team to help grow firm‘s SPDR ETFs business through the use and ownership of firm‘s CRM and soon-to-be implemented marketing automation tools
- Primary responsibilities include: managing lists, building reports, development of automated marketing programmes, and serving as the firm’s subject matter expert―providing best practices on how to use and build automated marketing programmes.
- Help develop and fully support a robust lead nurturing, lead scoring, and email marketing programme.
- With direction from the Sr. Manager of Direct Marketing, build campaigns and marketing automation programmes to support lead generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and other automated marketing initiatives and programmes.
- With direction from the broader team, design a “Metrics Dashboard”
- Setup and execute tactical tasks associated with customised landing pages, email campaigns and lead scoring rules
- Create a marketing dashboard of key performance indicators that is automatically updated to reflect current marketing activity
- List Processing and Analytics: the individual will own and manage all aspects of list processing for the EMEA direct marketing team along with campaign performance reporting. Responsibilities include:
- Support the deployment of any engagement or lead-generation efforts
- Analyse results by segment, campaign, company classification, and other key slices of firm‘s market, client and prospect base
- Distil insights from analytics and implement improvements to lead-generation programmes
- Perform regular tracking of marketing performance
- Integrate recommendations as company continuously improve company‘s engine.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business discipline (e.g., business, computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, marketing, etc.) or equivalent relevant experience
- An understanding of basic email and direct marketing principles
- Experience in lead generation, direct marketing, database marketing, analysis or financial analysis
- Must have experience using a marketing automation system and Salesforce.com to capture, track and report on leads
- Experience as a Salesforce.com power user is preferred (or someone who has been a heavy user of a CRM)
- Experience working with business owners in driving data and reporting requirements with a clear understanding of where data resides and how to produce reports
- Strong analytical thinker who considers issues from a business perspective
- MS Excel Power User and a love for numbers
- Process oriented
- Above average listening, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
- Fast learner who proactively tackles challenges
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player
- Deep experience creating, managing and implementing marketing automation programmes using any of the following software: ExactTarget/Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop, Manticore, Marketbright, Aprimo, Unica, Genius.com, Campaign
- Experience with configuring and/or running reports in Salesforce.com
- Experience with lead-nurturing flow diagrams
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing best practices and experience pulling lists
- Relevant Financial Services and/or B-2-Business marketing experience a plus.
Source: for more information click here.