As America’s leader in financial planning,* Ameriprise Financial has helped millions of clients achieve their financial goals for more than 120 years. Company has a network of approximately 10,000 financial advisors** who use a personal, comprehensive approach to help clients plan for the full and rich life they deserve.
- The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for the administration of daily product management activities for advisory programs (e.g. mutual fund advisory, separately managed accounts, unified managed accounts and MF/ETF strategies)
- This role will work with internal, cross-organizational teams and third-party partners to design, lead and perform the product management controls resulting in excellent execution of the programs.
- Lead the implementation, and development of product management processes and procedures for investment advisory offerings
- Strategic and operational lead for AMS Product trade event management with internal partners and third-party investment managers
- Successfully manage relationships within the organization and with third-party partners, establishing and monitoring service level agreements
- Perform regular reviews of policies, procedures and reports created for monitoring product management offerings
- Lead and oversight for the Select Models platform operational responsibilities
- Perform regular self monitoring reviews to assure product controls across firm‘s platform offerings
- Contribute to the delivery of new products and services through funded enhancements that increase ease of use, competitiveness in the marketplace and/or improve profitability
- Lead complex and non-routine issue resolution with internal/external partners
- Identify and recommend changes to policies, procedures and reporting
- Perform as the business lead on medium to large sized projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, business or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience in Financial Services industry, preferably product development and or product management
- Experience in working with financial advisors and their staff
- Ability to influence and collaborate with or lead across the organization and at all levels to drive results
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven organizational skills, including managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans
- Series 7 is required. Preferred Qualifications * Advanced degrees or financial services certifications
- Ameriprise Field/Advisor experience or familiarity with the Ameriprise field sales force
- Medium to in depth knowledge of AMS product platform offering and solutions
- Service and Operational process knowledge for AMS solutions
- Basic to proficient skill level in Microsoft Office data analytic toolsets
- Proficient knowledge and familiarity with Ameriprise Brokerage applications
- License(s) Required Series 7 About Ameriprise With the right company, life can be brilliant.
Source: for more information click here.