- This role supports a critical priority for our firm, and requires someone comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, able to balance the need for broad conceptualization and experimentation with a keen focus on delivering growth at scale.
- Augment the health of Vanguard’s market leading ETF franchise by creating and owning marketing plans
- Parlay feedback from key stakeholders and Enterprise business objectives into defined, targeted marketing objectives, strategies and tactics and develops clear requirements to ensure that project teams execute appropriately
- Identify and analyze varied sources of data and information to inform planning decisions
- Partner with dedicated team resources to deliver large and complex marketing initiatives that are aligned to major corporate initiatives
- Maintain accountability for how ETF specific marketing collateral is produced and distributed throughout the organization
- Is primarily responsible for process, execution, teamwork, and overall process health
- Partner with relevant stakeholders across Vanguard (e.g., sales and client services, marketing and communications teams, etc.) to inform future organization design and workflow between centralized and divisional marketing teams
- Present marketing results as necessary. Understand parameters of a successful campaign, relevant analytics, and ensure desired results are measurable and tell a compelling story
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of competitive offerings, market trends, and industry developments specific to the business area. Conduct research to understand client needs
- Consult internally to convey findings and make recommendations to senior leadership.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is required
- Graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of general experience and five years of industry experience
- Marketing or business strategy experience preferred
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work across multiple functions
- Ability to present effectively to senior leadership
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years