EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services firm does deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
- The core focus of the role is to create a clear marketing strategy for the EMEIA WAM business, with the aim to: build EY’s brand and reputation; enable relationship development and drive revenue growth. In particular, developing the focus on new technology-led offerings
- This strategy will be backed up by an annual plan which will support the activity across the 16 country markets within the EMEIA FS business
- The role will work with the Global WAM centre, to create and deploy global and regional marketing campaigns
- You will also work closely with the UK WAM marketing manager, and colleagues responsible for marketing the other FS industry sectors (Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance), particularly on cross-sector initiatives and strategic offerings.
- You will support the EMEIA WAM business to reach its financial target
- Develop content (surveys, thought leadership, webcasts and events)
- Tailor and deploy global marketing campaigns across the EMEIA FS region
- Work with the brand team to assess and understand the sector’s brand position
- Run and manage key campaigns such as the annual International Fund Forum sponsorship and global ETF survey and roadshow
- Manage and develop a high performing WAM marketing team to ensure deployment of EMEIA activity, manage a realistic workload and provide stretch opportunities for career progression.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Resilient and robust self-starter, quickly able to take ownership and personal responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – written and oral
- Energetic, personable, team player with a willingness to ‘muck in’ where necessary
- Strategic thinker who can work across all levels of an organisation, but can demonstrate practicality, commerciality and client focus
- Professional services experience and, ideally, knowledge of the financial services industry/ wealth and asset management would be an advantage
- Strong project management and experience of leading projects, people and resources, as well as managing and coaching more junior team members
- Exposure to executive level staff and the ability to develop trusted business relationships with senior internal and external clients and suppliers
- Creative flair and confidence
- Strong influencing skills at all levels within the business
- Self-belief and ability to present those beliefs persuasively and with conviction.
Source: for more information click here.