Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Driving the product distribution of Funds and ETFs by developing and maintaining marketing materials and providing expert support to distribution activities
- Ensuring the Fund and ETF products distributed are selected appropriately and in line with internal due diligence procedures and client needs and identify new product ideas
- Managing new third party funds undergoing both initial and on-going IDD and ODD tracking, maintaining service levels and monitor rating changes
- Reviewing and improve product processes, ensuring controls and acting as an escalation point for any control issues or governance decisions and identify and respond to risk events
- Managing the contributions of relevant infrastructure functions, and ensure successful implementation with each distribution channel, contribute to development of the platform
- Growing the Funds and ETFs business in line with business objectives, leading new business initiatives to support growth and improve profitability
- Maintaining strong relationships with distribution partners including private bankers and investment advisors with focus on Private Bank.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Subject matter expertise and coach to less experienced team members within private banking overseas services
- Several years of experience of Funds and ETFs, product distribution channels (Investment Advisory, portfolio management) Control Delivery, Marketing and Investment Strategy
- Strong collaboration with all infrastructure areas and internal stakeholders
- Experience working with Product teams within private bank and the investment bank to work on strategic developments, regulatory change and global projects
- Superior influencing and negotiating skills and strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment
- Knowledge of competitors and the industry is required, what are the current trends in the industry in order to have a complete knowledge of the business
- Technical expertise of the Fund and ETF products industry and a proven track record in multi-asset portfolio construction, designing portfolio processes
- Educated to a degree level or experience working in Financial Services and qualification (CFA, MBA, MiF).
Source: for more information click here.