- Working in an innovative and decentralized organization, you will work with the Expertise team to support the company’s research activity, analyze ETFs, write providers due diligences, educational material, market commentary and industry research.
- Coordinate, prepare, and conduct ETF providers due diligences: develop due diligence plans, review providers documentation, manage relationship with providers teams, coordinate checks, and prepare written analyses of ETF providers’ business and operational capabilities stressing potential issues
- Assist with writing educational material, market commentary and industry research.
- 3+ years of experience in ETF investments, research or product strategy
- Extensive knowledge of ETFs
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment concepts; must be able to identify and communicate effectively on investment issues
- Appropriate knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other industry tools such as Bloomberg Terminal
- Fluent in English, other European languages a plus
- Critical and independent thinker with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong work ethic with exceptional qualifications (ideally CFA Charterholder).
Please email your CV to Oliver@jobsinetfs.com