In addition, TrackInsight creates multi-media content that is focused on the needs and interests of institutional ETF investors, including in-depth research studies, thought-leadership materials and a series of investor events in Europe and North America.
- Working in an innovative and decentralized organization, you will work with the Expertise team to support the company’s research activity, analyze ETFs, write providers due diligences, educational material, market commentary and industry research.
- Coordinate, prepare, and conduct ETF providers due diligences: develop due diligence plans, review providers documentation, manage relationship with providers teams, coordinate checks, and prepare written analyses of ETF providers’ business and operational capabilities stressing potential issues.
- Assist with writing educational material, market commentary and industry research.
- 5+ years of experience in ETF Analysis, Fund Analysis or Fund Advisory
- Knowledge of ETFs and Due Diligence Process
- Familiar with the ETF providers’ landscape
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Other European languages (German, Italian, Spanish) are a plus
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment concepts; must be able to identify and communicate effectively on investment issues
- Appropriate knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other industry tools such asBloomberg Terminal
- Critical and independent thinker with a solution-oriented mindset.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org