- As a Senior ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Analyst on our Investment Specialised Services team, you will play a meaningful role in producing ESG analysis at company, sector and thematic level globally and active ownership at company and collaborative level
- You will work closely with investment teams to deliver ESG research and to engage in dialogue with corporates globally, across equities and fixed income.
- Producing proprietary ESG company level research
- Generalist research coverage globally and across equities and fixed interest
- Producing sector level ESG analysis on specific areas of interest across investment teams
- Monitoring company activities on an ongoing basis and keeping abreast of event risks
- Engaging in dialogue with companies and clients on specific ESG related agenda items and solutions
- Collaborating with other investors on thematic areas of interest via networks and forums
- Analysing environmental and socially related shareholder resolutions
- Effective internal dialogue with investment teams on ESG company and sector research as well as portfolio level view of ESG performance
- Data governance
- Ensuring the integrity of ESG data used internally.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have experience of taking ownership in producing ESG company level research
- Be very comfortable with using ESG research tools
- Demonstrate interest in ESG issues
- Have strong knowledge of investment management in both equities and fixed income
- Ideally hold the Investment Management Certificate
- Enjoy building trusted internal partners and external agency relationships as a collaborative communicator and great teammate
- Be commercially focused, understanding how to use data and insights to drive and measure activities.
Source: for more information click here.