- As a member of the Client Service Group, you will help clients improve performance in all aspects
- You will serve as a conduit between your team and your clients to ensure you meet their differentiated needs and exceed their expectations
- The high level of external and internal interaction will enable you to continuously challenge yourself, sharpen your critical thinking skills and play a critical role in the growth of the firm.
- Take initiative. You are responsible for the client relationship; try to anticipate their needs and look for ways to improve client experience
- Collaborate. Listen and learn from your peers; encourage entry level staff to work together and promote intellectual dialogue
- Be Proactive. Find time to strengthen client relationships, enhance team development and seek out opportunities for personal career advancement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong client service and relationship management skills
- BS/BA degree (finance or accounting related concentration preferred), and/or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 3 years of industry experience
- Fund accounting experience preferred but not required
- Custody experience preferred but not required.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years