- Analysis of operating models, gap analysis, and partnering relevant stakeholders to deliver solutions
- Liaising closely with internal teams to monitor service delivery objectives, across multiple projects such as client on boarding, system upgrades, restructures and transitions
- Formulating detailed project review plans, meeting with clients and providing updates on project milestones
- Process enhancement, identifying and implementing efficiencies
- Business Analyst that will be responsible for critical “Exchange Traded Funds” application deliverables on large-scale complex projects in 2020 which will require immediate analysis from an experienced ETF Business Analyst with Agile project experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA skills within funds management – Exchange Trade Funds and Mutual Funds experience
- The role of the Business Analyst is essential at every stage of our Agile project from defining User Story requirements, assisting with testing, defect management and implementation support
- ETF (Exchange Traded Funds) or Mutual Funds experience is needed.
Source: for more information click here.