At Deutsche Bank, good compliance is everybody’s responsibility. The Compliance department’s core functions support good compliance practice to prevent and detect violations of all applicable laws, rules and principles that observe high standards of individual behaviour and business conduct.
Working closely with the business, compliance professionals ensure that our risk based programme is both globally effective and locally anchored to our key divisional businesses. As an independent and robust second level control function, the Compliance Department seeks to manage compliance risk and deepen the culture of compliance at Deutsche Bank through the development and management of strategies that are sustainable and increases the trust of our clients.
- Vice President Position in Deutsche Bank Asset Management Business Line Compliance (“DeAM” Compliance)
- The Coverage Business Line Compliance Officer will assist the Chief Compliance Officer in developing and administering the policies and procedures of the Sales Coverage business (“Coverage”) in the sale and offer of mutual funds/ETFs through institutional financial intermediary channels and separately managed accounts and investment products direct to institutional investors
- Provide advice to the marketing review team on the review of broker-dealer and investment advisory materials; provide advice to the business on the creation and positioning of marketing materials
- Provide analysis and guidance to Coverage regarding any cross-border solicitation activities regarding securities products and asset management services
- Actively participate in working groups, including leading working groups as necessary
- Develop, implement, monitor and report on internal compliance systems and processes utilized for Coverage to ensure compliance with applicable SEC rules, FINRA rules, federal and state securities regulations and other applicable laws
- Assist business partners in the development, maintenance and updating Coverage written supervisory procedures to ensure compliance with relevant SEC, FINRA rules, federal securities and other applicable laws
- Provide compliance expertise and advice to business partners. Build consultative working relationships with business partners, helping them to meet their business objectives, while keeping the relevant registered entities in compliance
- Conduct the annual risk assessment to identify potential risks and assist the business managers in mitigating such risks
- Develop and recommend workable action plans for correcting weaknesses identified in the written supervisory procedures
- Assist with certain training initiatives, including the Annual Compliance Meeting
- Assist with the NASD Rule 3012 testing and verification of Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction locations
- Assist the CCO in coordinating with the business managers to update and maintain broker-dealer’s Form BD with FINRA
- Assist the CCO with any regulatory examinations and inspections by FINRA or other SRO’s
- Manage the escalation of emails of Coverage team members and escalate to the CCO as appropriate
- Lead projects related to new regulations as needed
- Coordinate with Central Compliance functions to address internal client and Business Line Compliance needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8 to 10 years of compliance experience with experience as a Compliance Officer/Advisor for a broker dealer and/or registered investment advisor
- Series 7 and 24 licenses required
- Fluent in all FINRA and SEC issues and concerns
- Demonstrated expertise with financial services regulatory schemes, including SEC and FINRA rules and regulations. Knowledge of securities products
- Strong experience in sales practice compliance required; working knowledge of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, sound judgment and strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise independent, and informed judgment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to think analytically and strategically to solve problems and implement solutions
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple matters simultaneously.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years