- You will expand the capabilities of the US ETF Capital Markets Group and its coverage of primary and secondary market liquidity partners
- You will also focus on our sell side research distribution efforts to increase SPDR awareness and utilization.
- Manage the distribution of our trading files to the secondary market
- Oversee inquiries regarding fund and trading basket characteristics and calculations
- Actively manage the pro-active and reactive communication with SPDR Capital Markets Group partners throughout the day acting as the face of the SPDR ETF business for the trading and liquidity providing communities
- Work closely with the Funds Management, Portfolio Management, Custody, Transfer Agent and Web Marketing teams to ensure information is communicated in an efficient, compliant and timely manner
- Participate in New Product Launch Committee meetings and launch calls on behalf of the Capital Markets Team
- Run existing SPDR ETF pricing and market quality model
- Monitor market quality of SPDR ETFs throughout the trading day
- Review market quality with Lead Market Makers
- Assist in writing and distribution of the ETF Capital Markets Update
- Seek opportunities to enhance SPDR product distribution through sell side partners (i.e. ETF research and trading commentaries)
- Act as a conduit to the sell side research community for all applicable collateral produced by the Strategy and Research Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from premier college or university, all areas of focus considered
- 7+ years of ETF trading experience required
- Additional experience in the ETF marketplace – sales, middle/back office, research or asset management preferred
- Strong working knowledge of overall securities industry, ability to have meaningful conversation with trading community (equity or fixed income trading preferred)
- Bloomberg and Microsoft Excel VBA proficiency
- Highly motivated, dedicated, ability to work on team
- Detail oriented with the ability to focus and multi-task during fast-paced work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organized and structured work approach with an ability to prioritize.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years