- Based in Singapore the MSCI Index Sales Specialist drives the growth of our index business primarily with Asset Managers, Broker Dealers and Banks in ASEAN
- This includes the management of existing client relationships as well as the expansion into new accounts.
- Achieve targeted goals
- Relationship management with existing clients
- Identification of up-selling potential including identifying unlicensed use case
- Creating leads through cold calling
- Establish new client relationships and win new clients
- Position new MSCI products and MSCI research
- Strategic account planning
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodologies
- Maintain accurate records regarding account visits, client conversations, etc.
- Pro-actively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Provide feedback from clients to Management, Research and Product Development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expertise in the Asset Management (ETF, Funds, etc) and/or Sell Side industry
- Familiar with the investment processes of AMs and/or the broker dealer ecosystem
- Knowledge of Futures and derivatives in general
- Knowledge of the European financial market & trends
- Familiar with MS Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Relevant institutional sales experience
- Superior communication and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master/CFA would be a plus).
Source: for more information click here.