MSCI is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. Company has deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with firm‘s clients.
- Expanding awareness and use of MSCI indexes, including investment products based upon MSCI indexes
- Developing relationships with senior investment professionals including CEOs, CIOs, strategists, asset allocation committees, portfolio managers, and ETF/passives research analysts
- Answering detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodologies
- Proactively soliciting client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Providing feedback from clients to Product Management, Marketing, Sales Colleagues and Research
- Coordinating and structuring presentation materials for client meetings and marketing campaigns
- Creating “benchmark wins” including mandates to MSCI Index-based products and MSCI data sales within target client base
- Managing client relationship processes, including maintaining client lists, documenting client interaction and meeting performance metrics
- This role will require close work/alignment with other groups within MSCI including Research, Marketing, and Client Coverage.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solutions-orientation with a thorough understanding of the global equity markets, investment strategy, investment management and the uses of indexes in the investment process (asset allocation, benchmarking, portfolio attribution, reporting, etc.)
- Superior communication and time management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team
- Enjoys intellectual and analytical challenges
- A strategic and collaborative, client-centric mindset
- Team player focused on group performance
- 6-8 years of experience in the financial service industry
- Minimum of 3 years direct sales experience in the Wealth and/or Institutional market-spaces with a proven record of accomplishment
- Bachelor’s Degree and Masters Degree and/or CFA required.
Source: for more information click here.
Deutsche Asset Management is one of the world’s leading investment management organizations. Deutsche Asset Management offers individuals and institutions traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes.
- DeAM aims to appoint an experienced ETF Sales professional who will develop business with existing and prospective clients of predefined target groups (pension funds, corporates, wealth managers, family offices and other asset pools) across all passive products in order to optimize the profitability of DeAM and customer satisfaction within acceptable risk parameters, corporate policies and guidelines.
- Selling ETFs and passive mandates and solutions to existing clients and prospects with a focus on the large private banks, external asset managers and pension funds and insurance companies
- Proactive sourcing of prospects through information from GCG generalists as well as external sources
- Establishing sales strategy for clients in the Institutional and Retail Sector in Benelux
- On-boarding prospects and relationship management for clients to build up a long term relationship
- Establishing intelligence on most relevant events with a focus on passive and organizing passive events tailored for the different client groups
- Organisation of- and participation in- meetings and events with both existing- and potential- clients (e.g. introduction- and review- meetings, road shows, conferences, events)
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of passive product strategies and technical skills
- Presenting DeAM’s passive solutions suite, performances and characteristics of existing and yet-to-be-launched solutions, portfolio attributions and outlook to existing clients and prospects
- Handling of client requests while ensuring a prompt and accurate response as well as finding quick solutions to such issues as compliance guidelines, modification of mandates or investment guidelines, performance calculations, valuation reconciliation and general developments in the different client segments
- Organising and co-ordinating regular communications and reports to clients and prospects in Benelux
- Enhancing clients’- and prospects’- conviction towards DeAM by communicating proactively on topics relating to the organisation and their specific interests
- Growth and profitability of relevant client base in line with the Strategic Intent and business plan targets through objectives agreed upon with the Benelux Head of Passive Sales
- Progress towards growth and profitability of assets under management (and where appropriate, key clients)
- He/she will work closely with colleagues in the network and the centres of competence in Frankfurt, London and the Benelux
- Consequently, the person is expected to communicate well and to foster close relationships with the parent and sister organisations
- The individual will play a key role in establishing the growing ETF business and expand the passive Benelux footprint of the organisation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: University degree in finance, banking or business administration, or Bank apprenticeship with relevant business experience and further education
- Business Experience: min. 5 years experience as Sales Person for ETFs with a focus on Benelux professional clients
- Fully aware of local market requirements, with good knowledge of best practice
- Broad understanding of the investment management industry with excellent commercial understanding of asset management
- Good technical understanding of products and financial markets, including industry regulatory / compliance framework
- Good personal awareness of business risks and how to minimise them (e.g. ethical, reputational, regulatory/compliance etc.)
- Prepared to operate in the interests of the business rather than championing own function or interests at the expense of others, Excellent communicator
- Able to manage the expectations of counterparts in the group
- Task and results oriented; as evidenced by managing transactions/projects on time and on budget
- He/she will have met/exceeded challenging personal objectives, quantitative targets or deadlines
- He/she will show a proactive, “can do” and entrepreneurial attitude allowing overcoming obstacles in a pragmatic and speedy way
- Success-oriented team player, hard worker
- Self-confident, good presenter
- Sharp analytical skills, hands-on personality
- Should be a native speaker in Dutch and fluent in French and English.
- Outgoing personality at ease with all levels of contacts, Builds bridges
- Will to win and to beat ambitious targets, Innovative, conceptual, Decisive
- Pragmatic, “think out of the box”-mentality
- Organiser, Team player, Interested in working with people of different cultures, Persistent
- Skilled professional, Good negotiator; cost conscious, People’s person
- Acting with honour and character, Good sense of humour.
Source: for more information click here.