MSCI is an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. Company has deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with firm‘s clients.
- Expanding awareness and use of MSCI indexes, including investment products based upon MSCI indexes
- Developing relationships with senior investment professionals including CEOs, CIOs, strategists, asset allocation committees, portfolio managers, and ETF/passives research analysts
- Answering detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodologies
- Proactively soliciting client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Providing feedback from clients to Product Management, Marketing, Sales Colleagues and Research
- Coordinating and structuring presentation materials for client meetings and marketing campaigns
- Creating “benchmark wins” including mandates to MSCI Index-based products and MSCI data sales within target client base
- Managing client relationship processes, including maintaining client lists, documenting client interaction and meeting performance metrics
- This role will require close work/alignment with other groups within MSCI including Research, Marketing, and Client Coverage.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solutions-orientation with a thorough understanding of the global equity markets, investment strategy, investment management and the uses of indexes in the investment process (asset allocation, benchmarking, portfolio attribution, reporting, etc.)
- Superior communication and time management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team
- Enjoys intellectual and analytical challenges
- A strategic and collaborative, client-centric mindset
- Team player focused on group performance
- 6-8 years of experience in the financial service industry
- Minimum of 3 years direct sales experience in the Wealth and/or Institutional market-spaces with a proven record of accomplishment
- Bachelor’s Degree and Masters Degree and/or CFA required.
Source: for more information click here.