- This position is a highly visible role working in a targeted, sales driven environment
- The index sales specialist will be involved various aspects of account management including senior level relationship management, product presentations, contract negotiation, and increasing revenue through new sales and strategic account planning.
- Achieve targeted goals
- Relationship management with existing clients
- Identification of up-selling potential including identifying unlicensed use case
- Creating leads through cold calling
- Establish new client relationships and win new clients
- Position new MSCI products and MSCI research
- Strategic account planning
- Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodologies
- Maintain accurate records regarding account visits, client conversations, etc.
- Pro-actively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Provide feedback from clients to Management, Research and Product Developmen.
Skills and Qualification:
- Expertise in the Asset Management (ETF, Funds, etc) and/or Sell Side industry
- Familiar with the investment processes of AMs and/or the broker dealer ecosystem
- Knowledge of Futures and derivatives in general
- Knowledge of the European financial market & trends
- Familiar with MS Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Relevant institutional sales experience
- Superior communication and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Master/CFA would be a plus).
Source: for more information click here.