ETF.com, a Cboe subsidiary, is actively seeking a highly motivated, client focused individual as a member of the ETF.com team. Great opportunity to learn about the ETF ecosystem and exchange business to help increase sales with a rapidly growing company. This position reports directly to the Global Head of ETF.com Sales.
- Manage client service initiatives to support our ETF.com business assisting the sales team. Clients include asset management companies, trading and market making communities and other service providers such as advertising agencies, attorneys, index providers, custodians and administrators.
- Work with clients as the project manager on advertising campaigns that include print, online, interactive and traditional webcasts, videos, marketing events, webinars, podcasts, social media promotion and other custom opportunities. This includes taking the lead on all projects by coordinating with the client, our multimedia group and the editorial moderator to schedule production timelines and deliverables.
- Responsible for ETF.com revenue billing
- Performing daily duties as required to help the sales team achieve quarterly and yearly revenue targets. This includes preparing RFPs, power point presentations and maintaining master spreadsheets for each media opportunity to ensure all orders are received, recorded in salesforce and correctly processed.
- Update and deliver sales collateral, media kits, sales sheets and other necessary documents
- Build and manage all client contact information within the Salesforce data base
- Help create, manage and attend ETF.com events so they are executed seamlessly by coordinating with internal and external teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, advertising or related discipline
- Three years of experience in publishing, advertising and interest in working at an exchange
- Project management experience
- Experience or knowledge in digital advertising preferred
- Confident and professional presentation- interfacing with prospects and clients on the phone, over video conferencing and in-person
- Self-starter with strong initiative to produce and to deliver in an active team environment. Ability to navigate and coordinate with various groups within Cboe
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage the details within a fast-paced environment. Strong analytical, verbal & written skills
- Strong knowledge of SalesForce, Google docs and all Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel VBZ), Bloomberg, JIRA & Tableau a plus.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years