- Would you consider yourself a sales talent, who loves to interact and support your clients in all matters to ensure their highest satisfaction?
- Does the perspective of becoming the key link between our clients and departments sound appealing to you?
- Are you interested in contributing to the further growth of our company in general and to the improvement of our sales processes in particular?
- Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Taking part in the daily business of our Institutional Sales team
- Being actively involved in acquiring new domestic and international customers (B2B)
- Working on all relevant customer enquiries
- Participating in sales projects
- Monitoring business environment as well as competitors and deriving new sales strategies
- Closely co-operating with our inhouse product development and research teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic degree (e.g. in Business Administration or Finance)
- First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships)
- Project management experience would be a plus
- Good understanding of capital markets and financial products
- Open mindset with strong communication skills and intercultural competence
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written).
Source: for more information click here.