- We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Fixed Income Group as a Sales Executive
- Team members will work in a dynamic environment and have real passion for markets and sales
- The applicant will have buy side clients and must be willing to expand their network of clients
- As a specialist in our FIG team, you will be responsible for bringing the best of the SPDRs brand and act as a subject matter authority to our growing client base
- Your responsibilities will include direct coverage of fixed income managers, prospecting, developing and delivering against sales plans
- To be successful, you will develop a deep understanding of our products, our clients and our firm
- Additionally, you should be highly analytical and understand how ETFs fit into the marketplace
- You will need to effectively collaborate across the Fixed Income team, our extended Institutional Sales teams, the Capital Markets Group, Marketing, Research and Product teams
- This role reports into the Head of SPDR Fixed Income Group.
- Responsible for handling existing client relationships within the franchise, to grow revenues and expand the firm’s market share
- You will be required to think entrepreneurially about your clients and explore new business opportunities within your mandate
- You will further positive relationships with prospects, clients and internal colleagues
- You will build use cases for the SPDRs – with understanding of their composition and implementation strategies
- You will collaborate with internal resources to deliver the best of State Street to our clients
- You will effectively prioritize and communicate client needs
- You will handle and maintain CRM, pipeline and activities
- Your role will provide for fast career development and significant exposure to clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Required, MBA or CFA Preferred
- 5+ years of industry experience, preferably with derivatives, sales and/or Fixed Income experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possess a strong understanding of the financial services industry and global capital markets products
- Motivated individual with a Positive attitude
- Ability to generate creative solutions / analysis
- Intellectually curious and strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task long-term and short-term goals and projects effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication, social, and relationship building skills
- Strong quantitative aptitude
- Bloomberg, Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- Travel required – 20% – 40%.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years