- At Vanguard, we’re client-centric. And we know you are too
- You nurture your relationships and easily build new ones
- In this role, you’ll take pride in marketing Vanguard’s world-class exchange traded fund and mutual funds to prospects and clients
- You’ll increase market share of these products through a targeted consultative sales approach
- Come and join one of the world’s largest investment management companies and a recognized employer of choice.
- Achieve established sales and retention goals through personal direction of all executive and staff level activities of the sales process
- Support smaller sales relationships and execute for material segments under general guidance of more senior sales executives or sales managers
- Achieves sales and retention goals within the spirit of Vanguard’s Code of Ethics
- Collaborate with more senior sales executives and sales managers to develop a strategic sales plan
- Drive results by raising awareness of Vanguard’s investment capabilities and services through targeted prospecting activities
- Prospect activities may include cold calling, face-to-face meetings, targeted mailings, hosting seminars, and attendance at industry conferences
- Develop, maintain, and broaden relationships with prospects and client organizations
- Gather thorough understanding of the philosophy and dynamics of the prospects and client organizations
- Act as a trusted adviser to prospects and clients and positions Vanguard products and services effectively
- Develop knowledge of regulatory environment and ensures that Vanguard operates in compliance with applicable regulations
- Collaborate and provides insight and direction to internal partners.
- Knowledge of mutual funds and ETFs, financial products and services and markets
- Two years related experience. Prior sales experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience and understanding of financial intermediaries.
Source: for more information click here.