J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, individuals and advisors in every major market throughout the world.
- The Asset Management (AM) Audit Team is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across all the AM businesses. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage which is performed and managed by a global team of integrated business and technology specialists
- This position is responsible for audit execution, ongoing risk assessment and relationship management with key business stakeholders and their support groups.
- The Research Strategist provides investment research and competitive product positioning as part of the SPDR Americas Research team
- The Strategist will demonstrate the expertise of firm‘s portfolio management teams and augment that with their own proprietary research, working alongside a larger research team dedicated to ETFs and market positioning
- Strategists continually assess and analyze the financial markets and the competitive landscape to provide research and perspectives to clients and prospects
- Using strong investment merits, their work is used to enhance the product positioning of SPDR ETF family of ETFs. To do so, they will generate investment content for a wide breadth of investors and asset class topics that helps to educate firm‘s clients and promote ETFs relative to other investment vehicles
- The Strategist will have some client-facing opportunities to promote their work and insights, with a specific focus for Institutional and Home Office clients. Clients range from home office due diligence analysts, model portfolio managers, capital markets traders, asset managers, hedge funds and asset owners both in the US and abroad
- The ideal individual develops and sustains strong working partnerships with company‘s marketing, product and investment teams
- The role requires strong communications skills for frequent external and internal presentations, and while the role is meant to be a generalist the candidate should have a considerable understanding of fixed income investment theory and portfolio implications
- They will be asked to articulate in-depth investment processes and provide ongoing updates on product positioning opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4-5 years of investment experience
- CFA and/or MBA strongly preferred
- Current securities licenses (Series 7 and Series 63) preferred or the ability to attain
- Clean compliance and U4 record required
- Knowledge of Barclays POINT, Bloomberg, FactSet and Morningstar Direct
- Available for travel 20-25%
- Knowledge of all asset classes and portfolio construction
- Critical understanding of financial theory and empirical research
- In-depth knowledge of ETFs and competing investment vehicles
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Positive, collaborative attitude with a strong team orientation.
Source: for more information click here.