- PIMCO’s Asset Allocation platform has global expertise across all major asset classes and regions with strategies in both public and private markets
- The team is seeking a Research Analyst to work under the direction of the Asset Allocation team and monitor stocks across a select subset of industries with preferred expertise in technology, industrials or consumer/healthcare/pharma
- This individual will also support broader PIMCO portfolios across the firm in Credit, GCOF with equities incorporated in their portfolios.
- Work in close collaboration with the Asset Allocation team, including a senior thematic analyst
- Equity Surveillance team = qualitative bottoms-up surveillance of single line items in the Baskets, which includes in particular
- Participate in the Basket building effort
- Monitor Sector and Company specific news flow
- Note Street Recommendations and target prices changes
- Track earnings releases – Conference calls highlights – Guidance – Profit warnings
- Analysts should be in frequent dialogue with credit analysts where there are synergies between credit/equity markets.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a buy side or sell side capacity
- Fluency in Mandarin preferred
- Prior equity research experience with sector coverage in either Technology, Industrials or Consumer/Healthcare/Pharma
- Strong analytical background with data science and programming experience preferred
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Proactive in contributing to successful investment ideas
- Good communicator; strong written and oral presentation abilities.
Source: for more information click here.