- In a client focused organization like Brown Brothers Harriman, the Relationship Manager (RM) plays a critical role in delivering relationship excellence
- The RM is responsible for deepening and growing relationships by engaging the C suite and senior management of our clients and prospects
- Advocacy and curiosity are key components of the RM’s role with clients, prospects, the industry as a whole.
- Ensure Relationship Excellence with clients.
- Develop strategic business relationships with top level executives of client/prospect organizations.
- Drive client satisfaction.
- Lead client advocacy.
- Identify and coordinate innovative and integrated solutions to address clients’ strategic challenges using multiple BBH products and services.
- Continuously evaluate client relationships and identify new revenue streams through active communication and collaboration within BBH.
- Effectively manage deal teams, fostering collaboration, towards goals
- Achieve annual revenue targets within stated profit margin goals.
- Responsible for long-term profitability of client relationships.
- Promote BBH products and services throughout the industry and positions BBH for long-term opportunities.
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans and analysis for individual clients and prospects.
- Monitor development and progress against sales plans for clients/prospects and propose action steps.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our clients and prospects’ 1, 3, and 5-year business strategy, key imperatives, organizational changes and related activities.
- Influence BBH’s strategic alignment with the clients and prospects.
- Actively track and communicate client and market intelligence back to appropriate BBH resources and colleagues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BA, or equivalent work experience.
- MBA is a plus but not required.
- 10+ years financial asset servicing or experience is required
- Insurance/Reinsurance industry knowledge and experience are key as well as an understanding of insurance asset management.
- Deep product knowledge of 40 Act Funds, Cross Border Funds, Global Custody, Alternatives, ETFs, Securities Lending and Insurance Statutory Accounting
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills and excellent writing ability
- Business development experience is preferred.
- Professional business acumen.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 10-15 Years