- Responsible for conducting quantitative and statistical analysis on investments of various assets classes and conveying research to internal clients in a practical, concise manner
- Generate new ideas and investment concepts for research that impact the investment process
- Perform quantitative and statistical analysis of current and potential holdings in multiple asset markets
- Work with portfolio management team to assess securities within investment objectives and fund restrictions for the retail and institutional portfolios
- Design, construct, test and implement tactical and strategic allocation models
- Research various topics including stock selection, macro forecasting and multi-asset allocation models
- Follow, update and incorporate academic research into the portfolio management and asset allocation process
- Design and maintain procedures and tools that make data management and investment research more efficient
- Develop and maintains routine quantitative reports on an as-needed basis
- Handle daily trades and quarterly rebalances of Invesco Solutions product suite.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a Master’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Financial Engineering or related quantitative discipline
Must have 1 year of experience in research or analyst positions performing the following:
- Applying statistical and quantitative methodologies
- Quantitative analysis of multiple asset classes in an asset allocation framework
- Working with large data to perform statistical and quantitative analysis
- Generating new ideas and investment concepts for research; designing and maintaining tools for data management and investment research efficiency
- Using R and Matlab
- Applying knowledge of global, multi asset outcome-oriented investing; ETFs; Mutual Funds; and Institutional vehicles including alternatives.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years