- Do you have a strong interest in economics, investment strategies and passive investing?
- Reviewing developments in the financial sector, especially the ETF and capital market, belongs to your daily routine?
- Understanding how specific events affect the market and investment trends is exciting to you?
- Cooperating with inhouse teams to develop unrivaled products for our clients is your dedication? Moreover, you are highly ambitious to push things forward?
- Then you will very likely fit into our team.
- Developing theme-based passive investment strategies
- Following and analyzing capital markets and thematic investment trends
- Continuously evaluating, verifying, and generating new investment ideas
- Designing and writing of research papers
- Communicating and interacting with institutional clients
- Coordinating internal processes with our inhouse Product Development and Sales teams for successful index launches.
- Academic degree (ideally Master level) in Economics, Finance, Financial Mathematics, or comparable programs
- Several years of experience in Indexing, Portfolio or Asset Management, Investment Strategy, or other relevant fields
- Strong interest and understanding of financial markets
- Familiarity with passive investment strategies, e.g., in the field of thematic investing
- High command of Microsoft Excel
- Further programming skills (VBA, Python, MATLAB, R, etc.) are beneficial
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- Delivery of timely results with focus on high quality even when confronted with tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.