- Provide project management for specific Strategy and Product Development (SPD) initiatives.
- Identifying stakeholders, resource requirements, complexities, and potential challenges
- Defining and tracking project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Accountable for leading, planning, orchestrating, and delivering projects
- Following up with Business Leads on progress and challenges
- Escalating challenges and key decisions, as needed
- Ensuring end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Directly managing all aspects of the project life cycle and oversees all phases of a project
- Understanding each project’s objective, scope, status, timeline, and resource requirements
- Rigorously manages change to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality
- Anticipating and resolving potential resource conflicts and constraints across projects
- Championing and sharing project management skills with CSIM employees.
Skills and Qualifications:
- PMP certification
- Minimum five years’ experience in the asset management industry with sound knowledge of mutual funds and ETFs
- Three+ years of experience managing or participating in complex programs and projects in the financial services industry
- An ability to quickly build relationships and earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders
- Skills to work with senior executives (and all other levels) in a dynamic workplace
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively
- Highly organized, anticipatory thinker with a bias towards action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working with ambiguity, championing new ideas and change
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years