- The Americas Product Marketing team supports all lines of business (Retail, Institutional and Private Wealth clients) and has responsibility for creating compelling product stories and content that bring to life our product offerings in ways that engage clients to take action to invest – or to remain invested in our products
- They act as product champions and product Subject Matter Experts (SME) for the Americas region, with particular focus on local asset management products for the region.
- The Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with a team of Content Specialists to maintain the product content suite – helping drive priorities and giving guidance where needed on story changes
- S/he must develop a deep understanding of the investment philosophy and positioning of the products represented
- Leads product marketing for a specific fund or capability/asset class; responsible for developing the suite of support across the client journey (prospecting to servicing) and client types (investor, advisor, institutional)
- Develops and refreshes the product story, ensuring it is timely and relevant for the various client types
- Brings that story to life across communication types; presentations, web, brochures, thought leadership, etc.
- Develops actionable sales ideas to help position the product
- Liaises globally with different internal groups of all levels, including sales/marketing, client service, management, legal, etc.
- Functions as a cross-departmental team member to support marketing campaigns on assigned product including email, thought leadership, advertising, social, etc.
- Actively seeks to drive business results by identifying opportunities to enhance/strengthen marketing materials and messaging
- Leads the requirements and development of all marketing aspects associated with new product launches, partnering with cross-functional resources such as Product Management, Product Development, Web Operations, Creative Services etc.
- Acts as lead resource for sales and client presentations for events, client meetings, RFPs etc., working closely with other resources as needed; market research, design, product content specialists and sales
- Stays on top of competitive positioning of assigned product and asset class
- Develops clear servicing support to help the firm maintain the assets in the fund and refreshes as required
- Provides ongoing product training and leadership to content specialist team and other marketers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in the investment industry in a product marketing/management-related role
- Solid understanding of mutual funds, ETFs, and financial metrics
- Proficiency in English – verbal and written – French is an asset
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and incorporate detailed project requirements and instructions into finished product, and to work with minimal supervision
- Highly organized –organizes work and due dates to structure time effectively
- Ability to transition to/from different initiatives and projects as opportunities and risks emerge.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years