BlackRock’s business is investing on behalf of firm‘s clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to company.
- The Product Designer will be responsible for the design, delivery, and on-going quality management of fixed income exchange traded products
- This position is a multi-faceted role, which requires interaction with many key stakeholders, including senior management, Portfolio Management, Capital Markets, Operations teams.
- Create and maintain efficient and robust processes for the initial design and on-going quality management of BlackRock’s US fixed income ETF product offering
- Articulate the investment case for new products and align internal stakeholders on the merits of providing identified exposure through an exchange traded structure
- Develop feasibility assessment that articulates target portfolio formation in relation to regulatory requirements and performance expectations
- Work closely with portfolio managers and sales to design and develop products to be optimally positioned for commercial success
- Drive iShares fixed income products in the US to higher standards of quality and introduce design innovations to address challenging problems and build scale into company’s ETF platform
- Engage relevant parties, assess, and drive decisions related to investment process design, operating model design, and business, operational and investment risks
- Develop strong partnerships with various internal groups such as Portfolio Management, Capital Markets, Risk and Quantitative Analysis (RQA), Legal, Compliance, Tax, and Fund Administration
- Work closely with implementation team to execute strategic product priorities driven by senior BlackRock ETF business leaders
- Develop and maintain relationships with colleagues across the global ETF and Product organizations to foster collaboration and draw competitive advantage from BlackRock’s global footprint.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in financial services with experience in fixed income markets, product development, portfolio management, risk management, and/or product strategy
- BA/BS in finance, economics or other related field; MBA, MFE and/or CFA charterholder a plus
- Experience with ETFs, or in financial product development/structuring/management is desirable
- An understanding of fixed income, and/or other securities, commodities, or foreign exchange markets, portfolio construction, and trading
- Proven experience in managing projects throughout the stages of the development lifecycle, and ability to understand and manage dependencies appropriately.
Source: for more information click here.