- You will be required to maximise profits and ensure a robust operating infrastructure for the EDT business by having front-to-back ownership in design, solutions and business processes for everything relating to the OTC and listed products that are traded by the EDT business
- You’ll be working with regional and global management to understand and establish business priorities and strategy for the region
- You’ll then be responsible for delivery of business initiatives from inception through to implementation.
- To be successful in the role, you’ll need an understanding of front to back setup of the business activities in the region including legal, technology, operational process and regulatory setup
- You will reduce operational risk and increase efficiency by actively identifying and proactively mitigating exposures, whilst identifying process improvement and streamlining opportunities
- You will ensure compliance with applicable prudential and regulatory initiatives, including establishing the required framework(s) and implementing on-going controls, monitoring, review and education
- You’ll be responsible for effective co-ordination and tracking of engagements, agreements and delivery artefacts from various stakeholders including Finance, Legal, Operations, Tax and Risk
- Providing analysis and commentary to stakeholders by generating regular and useful management information reports and developing business plans, budgets, targets and presentations will also be crucial to your success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- As the successful candidate you will have a strong understanding of Equity and FX derivatives, specifically listed derivatives (Futures, Options, ETFs) and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products including options and swaps and Equity Finance (stock loan, repo and synthetics)
- You’ll have exceptional analytical skills and experience in designing solutions related products
- Knowledge in front to back Equity and FX derivative lifecycle operations, clearing process, documentation (ISDAs, SLAs, CSAs), funding, margining and collateral requirements is required, as is exposure to legal, accounting, regulatory, capital and tax drivers such as entities, treaties, limited liability, P/L, balance sheet, cash flows and so on
- You’ll also need to be able to understand and navigate the structural and regulatory environment across different global markets and have an ability to deal effectively with external parties such as regulators, legal and tax advisers, clients, counterparties, brokers, service providers and custodians
- Having strong numeric (including Excel) skills in addition to an analytical mindset and an ability to quickly learn new products and systems, you’ll thrive in a challenging and constantly changing environment by demonstrating initiative, judgement, and tenacity, Lastly, you’ll have the skills to ensure the delivery of timely, accurate and high-quality solutions to business opportunities and challenges.
Source: for more information click here.