Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Serve as a primary liaison between asset management areas and wealth management investment professionals as expert in ETF capabilities Work with strategy, portfolio management, research and product areas to facilitate reviews and stay abreast of economic and market updates
- Manage incoming requests from Wealth Management teams in a consultative capacity
- Provide timely delivery of high quality communications, both written and oral, which cover market trends, timely ideas, new product introductions, competitive market developments, performance and market outlooks
- Communicate information to WM clients related to available timely solutions by proactive outreach, coordination of education, and respond to inquiries from field and provide ongoing support
- Lead best practice and implementation of ETF related strategic initiatives, implementation and fulfillment Engage with leaders across wealth management and asset management, solicit feedback, and provide guidance on ETF marketplace and solutions
- Travel to Wealth Management offices domestically to discuss all above (50% travel).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Subject matter expert with investment acumen and analytical skills applicable to ETF marketplace and investments,Deep knowledge of multiple traditional and non-traditional asset classes, global financial markets Extensive experience servicing private wealth, investment advisors and/or institutional investors
- 8+ years of investment related experience with relevant subject matter expertise with equity and various registered and/or unregistered investment vehicles
- Quantitative educational background with academic success (e.g., Bachelor’s in Finance, Investments, Economics) and/or relevant certifications highly desired (e.g., MBA, CFA, CIMA)Deep knowledge of multiple traditional and non-traditional asset classes, global financial markets and product operations
- Strong analytical skills, experience in strategic problem solving, Self-directed with ability to escalate as needed
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, can management time effectively and efficiently in a disciplined approach
- High degree of integrity and strives to share with the team in success
- Passion for asset management, capital markets and portfolio management
- Proficient in Bloomberg and/or Morningstar Direct.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years