- WisdomTree Investments (NASDAQ: WETF) is seeking a Public Relations Associate in New York, NY
- This person will be responsible for developing and executing the communications objectives for WisdomTree’s products and business entities
- Our goal is to maintain and enhance WisdomTree’s profile and help raise awareness and demand for the Company’s investment solutions and industry expertise
- Reports to the Head of Corporate Communications and Public Relations, with a specific focus on media relations
- Monitoring editorial calendars and proactively pitching story ideas, Company news developments, and expert sources to reporters and industry influencers across all media channels including print, online, broadcast and social media
- Prepare press releases, media briefings, messaging documents, and reports on industry/market developments and competitor communications practices
- Provide timely counsel and information to senior management regarding media perceptions and industry trends; serve as a visible and valued resource for all WisdomTree departments
- Speak on behalf of the Company; attend industry conferences, evaluate and manage inbound media inquiries, inform and educate market observers on issues relating to WisdomTree and its ETFs in an engaging, compliant and accurate manner
- Secure interviews, prepare WisdomTree subject matter experts and manage interview process
- Become a WisdomTree product expert and primary contact for reporters covering WisdomTree
- Provide thought leadership on ETF Industry
- Collaborate with colleagues in Marketing and Research to understand changing trends in the financial markets, the impact on the ETF products and devise communications strategies accordingly
- Coordinate a wide variety of administrative tasks, including tracking press coverage, managing activity reports and coordinating compliance process
- Support company’s corporate investor relations program, including: preparing corporate materials and tracking investor activity
- Developing internal communications strategy and implement across full company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in financial public relations agency or corporate roles
- Experience with financial products and financial press preferred
- Strong oral and written communications skills and excellent attention to detail; knowledge of AP style
- Must excel at time management; energetic self-starter with ability to work with various levels of management as well as independently within the firm’s demanding, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related PR software.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years