Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $300 billion under management in mutual funds and ETFs. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, and asset allocation strategies, as well as money markets funds. CSIM uses a consistent and disciplined approach to investing across all our products and seeks to develop innovative new products to meet the core investing needs of our clients.
- Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) seeks to recruit an experienced investment professional to serve as Portfolio Manager that will have day-to-day responsibility for managing Passive Strategy equity funds, which include Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Index Mutual Funds
- Perform portfolio management tasks to meet investment objectives, including portfolio trading, rebalancing and handling client contributions and redemptions
- Perform fund performance attribution tasks
- Proactively contribute to investment process and system enhancements
- Provide analytical and qualitative support to management and client-facing business partners
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. CFA or MBA desirable
- 7 years of working experience in investment management or financial service fields
- Knowledge and interest in equity index methodologies, portfolio construction, capital markets and industry trends
- Ability to work well in a team environment, multi-task and prioritize projects
- Strong Excel, Bloomberg, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using industry portfolio management optimization and risk tools/models
- Curious, self-motivated and outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills with internal and external business partners.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years