Exponential ETFs is a Detroit-based asset manager and exchange-traded fund (ETF) issuer. Exponential ETFs manages several proprietary funds including the American Customer Satisfaction ETF (ACSI) and the Reverse Cap Weighted US Large Cap ETF (RVRS), as well as provides institutional portfolio management services to partnered ETF issuers totaling approximately $330 million in Assets Under Management. The firm trades domestic and international (developed and emerging) equities, fixed income, and derivatives.
- We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment for a full time Portfolio Manager position
- Be a key member of the firm’s portfolio management team, taking an active role in managing portfolios and acting as liaison with clients
- Provide operational support through portfolio monitoring, trade execution, compliance reporting, and investment thought leadership
- Perform day-to-day portfolio reconciliation
- Work with trading team on the preparation or execution of trades, rebalances, ETF baskets, etc.
- Prepare quarterly portfolio reconciliation and reports to assist in portfolio oversight, compliance reporting, board meetings and regulatory filing updates
- Understand firm’s policies and procedures for overall compliance and portfolio management, identifying improvements, as applicable
- Maintain and update marketing collateral containing portfolio statistics including presentations, factsheets, websites, etc.
- Perform research regarding potential investment strategies and implementation
- Contribute to firm’s thought leadership campaign via regular blog and social media postings
Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-managed, process-oriented individual with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Passion for investing and ability to discuss current market events
- Working knowledge of ETFs, Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds and related financial products
- BA/BS degree required, emphasis on Finance preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of trading or portfolio management experience
- CFA or CAIA designation preferred. CFA level 2 or 3 candidacy at minimum.
- Corporate bond trading experience
- Experience pricing fixed income instruments from either buy side or market making
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and Broadridge OMS
- Ability to assist in sales process of firm’s subadviser services
- Ability to contribute to company blog and social presence.
- Experience 1-3 Years, 3-5 Years