Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Among the 5 ETF Portfolio Managers in Frankfurt, you’ll be part of the Investment team. Under the supervision of a senior Portfolio Manager, you will be involved in :
- the daily tasks and in participating to the operational merger
- helping the operational merge (change of processes and systems notably)
- adapting the current systems to the new environment
- working on the daily ETF investment process
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Math or IT
- A previous experience in banking/financial sector, gained through internships would be appreciated
- You are fluent in English and good German skills are mandatory. Knowledge of French language is an advantage
- You are proficient in Office application
- You are knowledgeable about Coding, XL, SQL, C# and Bloomberg
- Curious, dynamic and a team player, you are keen on new challenges.
Source: for more information click here.