- Global X Management is seeking a highly motivated Portfolio Management Analyst to help manage its 70+ ETFs
- The Analyst will work closely with the Portfolio Managers to support operational activity and ensure accurate and timely trading across the funds.
- Working closely with the portfolio managers to review the funds on a daily basis and identify necessary trading actions
- Monitoring tracking error of the ETFs against their benchmark indexes
- Analyzing, monitoring and electing on corporate actions
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of global markets, including emerging and frontier markets
- Understanding potential risk areas and preventing trade or operational errors
- Interacting with the Portfolio Administration team to resolve trade breaks
- Providing support and relaying information to authorized participants, market makers and trading desks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university, ideally in business, finance, statistics, computer science or economics
- 0-2 years of experience in finance, with preference for passive portfolio management and/or equity trading
- Proven success in demonstrating quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Practical knowledge of ETFs
- Practical knowledge of market microstructure
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg a plus
- Knowledge of fixed income a plus
- Preference for CFA charterholders and candidates.
Source: for more information click here.