- The Portfolio Analytics Specialist will be responsible to perform enterprise risk management monitoring, leveraging the Advisory Platform, producing insights and portfolio analytics
- The job holder will be accountable for the monitoring of portfolios and products, supporting the Suitability Framework, running stress tests and other risk analytics with the aim to support the Advisory Platform users with portfolio analytics.
- Be a primary source of expertise on the system’s capabilities and wider advisory proposition
- Deliver portfolio analytics, portfolio construction and risk management using the Advisory Platform
- Monitor portfolios and products, run stress tests and other risk analytics using the Advisory Platform
- Implement asset allocation models in client portfolios, in conjunction with Investment Strategists, Investment Counsellors and Product Specialist and collaborate with Investment Counsellors in constructing customized portfolios
- Participate in PB investment committees and relevant governance committees
- Position investment opportunities with internal and external stakeholders and influence buy-in
- Develop the quality and content of client materials/portfolio reviews/pitches, leveraging the available metrics but delivering them in a way which enhances the client experience
- Participate in client meetings to enrich and deepen the quality of the investment conversations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years of investment experience, preferably five of which in multi-asset portfolio construction and implementation
- Strong knowledge of modern portfolio theory and risk analytics
- Strong knowledge of asset allocation models, portfolio construction methodologies and knowledge of capital markets investments and derivatives / Structured Products.
- Prior experience with implementations through various investment vehicles, i.e. mutual funds, equities, fixed income, ETFs, alternatives, structured investments and separate accounts across asset classes and thematics.
- Quantitative background essential. Master’s degree and/or CFA preferred.
- Excellent understanding of investment risk and practical experience of risk / other analytical systems
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage at all levels
- Strong and proven leadership skills to develop and nurture stakeholder relationships
- Excellent relationship management and diplomacy skills, ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively.
- Ability to think and plan as part of a Global team and take personal accountability.
- Collegiate with a solutions focused attitude and has a natural ability to navigate around challenges.
- Skilled decision maker, able to stand firm and show necessary flexibility where required.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years