- This position is for a Portfolio Analyst / Junior Portfolio Manager, with an emphasis on multi-manager portfolio construction
- The position involves working with multiple asset classes and supporting the Manager Solutions team through portfolio construction analytics.
- The analyst will work closely with Portfolio Managers andparticipate in investment committee meetings that include senior management.
- The Analyst will work with Portfolio Managers to maintain and develop new analytics that support portfolio construction and performance monitoring
- The Analyst will be responsible for providing ex-ante and ex-post multi-asset portfolio analysis using existing portfolio construction tools as well as creating new tools to facilitate further analysis
- Responsibilities include data collection, generation of regular portfolio monitoring reporting, and attribution analysis
- The role will also require the individual to take initiative and responsibility in screening existing universes of managers and products to identify attractive investment opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Several years of experience performing quantitative, risk or portfolio construction analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Math, Finance, or Economics)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the financial services industry preferably in a quantitative role
- Prefer MBA or CFA, or progress towards one of the two
- Series 7 and 66.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years