- The Portfolio Analyst is responsible for assisting PMs in all aspects of the management of equity portfolios, both domestic and international, including commingled funds, mutual funds, stand-alone accounts, and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Monitor index changes and create test indices for trading; Ensure data integrity on index composition and portfolio holdings
- Conduct research on corporate actions and/or index changes
- Verify internally calculated index and portfolio returns; Prepare trades for index changes under guidance of PMs; Monitor trading strategies and trade executions
- Assist in ad hoc internal and external client requests
- Assist in preparing portfolio attribution reports and assist in other ad hoc department projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 2-3 years prior financial/investment experience.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years