- The Portfolio Analyst is responsible for assisting PMs in all aspects of the management of equity portfolios, both domestic and international, including commingled funds, mutual funds, stand-alone accounts, and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Monitor index changes and create test indices for trading
- Ensure data integrity on index composition and portfolio holdings
- Conduct research on corporate actions and/or index changes
- Verify internally calculated index and portfolio returns
- Prepare trades for index changes under guidance of PMs
- Monitor trading strategies and trade executions
- Assist in ad hoc internal and external client requests
- Assist in preparing portfolio attribution reports and assist in other ad hoc department projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of financial/investment experience along with a general understanding of equity and derivatives markets and investment terminology
- MBA/CFA candidate preferred
- The incumbent should also have strong technical and analytical skills, strong spreadsheet skills, excellent verbal, written and communication skills along with strong organizational skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Additionally, the Portfolio Analyst must be willing to work market hours.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years