- The ETF Product Specialist will act as a key resource for the ETF product line, serving as a specialist on product structure, capital markets and investment themes related to PGIM’s ETF suite.
- Assist in the design and continued build-out of PGIM Investment’s ETF business plan
- Serve as a key team member to understand and synthesize industry trends to help build a product development pipeline that meets PGIM’s overall business objectives
- Play an important day to day role in ETF operational activities, including ETF creation and redemption activity while serving as liaison between portfolio management and external trading firms
- Assist with client activity, including conference calls and client data requests
- Assist in the development of investment and product positioning pieces
- Assist with operational setup at affiliates for new product development and ongoing platform maintenance
- Collaborate and coordinate strategic initiatives with multiple internal groups (e.g. marketing, sales, legal, fund accounting, investment management)
- Maintain working relationships with broker/dealers, AP’s/market makers
- Proactively communicate and educate sales force on new product developments, product positioning, and industry trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, a focus on ETF product management or client facing investment experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently. Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of internal partners
- Understanding of the investment and financial industry, particularly capital markets
- Bachelor’s degree
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- Proficiency in investment analytic products, such as Bloomberg and Morningstar Direct preferred.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years