- This role demands a candidate who has strong product knowledge and a deep understanding of the options market
- This individual will be expected to have a pro-active and collaborative approach to help build our recently launched options platform and help drive clients to it.
- Drive and develop growth initiatives for the U.S. Options business in terms of participation, volumes and revenues
- Work with the Equity trading and Sales teams to develop and maintain an active network, leveraging and creating relationships to improve business insight and product offerings
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the evolving regulatory environment and its impact on markets and market participants
- Communicate effectively with client groups; educate clients through product demonstrations and feedback.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business
- Meaningful experience in the options industry
- Advanced Excel skills (Formulas, Macros)
- Understanding of trading life cycle and operations workflow
- Ability to drive and execute a product development / sales strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Team-player, self-starter, and positive attitude.
Source: for more information click here.