- The candidate is expected to manage Citi’s NAM ETF Operations
- Candidate will have 5+ years of ETF Operations and management experience and is required to have strong knowledge and extensive practical experience of the following core fund operational processes: PCF file preparation, including reviewing the relevant component stocks, quantity and prices, ETF creation and redemption order processing for primary market, ETF creation and redemption settlement arrangement, both in cash and in kind, ETF units settlement arrangement and relationship with AP’s, Handling AP inquiries related to the ETF creation / redemption orders, CNS for ETFs as Index receipt agent, ETF rebalancing handling, ETF collateral processing and P&L calculation.
- Knowledge of mutual fund accounting, particularly as it relates to ETFs
- Knowledge of custody, particularly as it relates to ETFs
- Review of ETF offering documents, prospectuses, operating memorandums and key fund documentation
- New ETF listing launches and implementation
- Resolve transaction services issues and use technical expertise & judgment to conduct complex analysis
- Assist with providing informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members as required
- Experience dealing with auditors and compliance
- Managing periodic client service review calls and due diligence visits
- Awareness of regulatory and industry changes and how it impacts the business & operations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- This candidate should have 5+ year experience as a people manager
- The candidate also needs to display strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, people management skills and time management skills
- The candidate should also be methodical and has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
Source: for more information click here.