- The right candidate is driven, organized and process oriented with at least 2 years hands on
experience with ETF operations and/or trading. This role will report directly to the CEO and be a member of a critical team within our fast paced, rapidly growing organization
- The responsibilities will include oversight of day to day Index rebalances, developing baskets to facilitate daily order flows, monitoring and responding to corporate action events and
working with other PMs/Traders and brokers on trade implementation; fiduciary oversight including monitoring portfolio tracking error and proposing, as necessary, strategies to reduce tracking error; internal client engagement with capital markets and product development.
- Work directly with executive management to understand trade reporting requirements and execute production of daily, weekly, monthly as well as regular/ad hoc reports with a high degree of accuracy in a timely manner
- Produce regular and adhoc reports to support various sales, marketing and research efforts
- Maintain trade and settlement data and optimize the reporting procedures using MS Excel/VBA to support daily portfolio management workflow. (creating tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, error handling, etc.)
- Assist with automation by writing VBA code using macros and formulas to speed up processes and maximize accuracy
- Support timely and accurate trade processing and settlement of trades involving both ETF creations and redemptions and agency executions. Support the processing of corporate actions, transitions, rebalancing, and cash monitoring
- Oversee ETF collateral processing and monitoring and serve as point person for trading desk & PM team and custody banks
- Serve as operational support to front office and provide direction on complex inquiries.
- Support daily, monthly and quarterly activities of investment portfolios, including transition activity and cash activity
- Develop procedures and internal control documentation
- Identify operational process improvements and recommend solutions to stakeholders
- Monitor and stay up-to-date on industry and regulatory changes/events impacting trading and collateralization
- Assist legal with execution of agreements and implementation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, mathematics, computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in investment and/or trade operations with ETF issuer/manager
- Strong MS Excel/Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) skills
- Experience writing advanced macros for MS Excel
- Customer service focused
- Able to gather information and resources required to set a plan of action for self-and/or others; prioritize and arrange work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance covered in full by employer
- 401k matching
- Annually awarded performance-based bonus.
Source: Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience 1-3 Years