Do you have a background in finance, a knack for programming, and a desire to work in a stimulating and rewarding environment? Are you keen to push things forward and make a real impact? Are you looking for a convivial team that offers plenty of opportunities for growth?
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to work on a wide range of responsibilities, including index development and management, programming and client and technical support. If you are passionate about the intersection of finance and technology and thrive in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment, this position is ideal for you!
1. Index Management and Development:
- Ensure flawless execution of thousands of quantitative and cross-asset indexing strategies on a daily basis.
- Execute, monitor, and verify index calculations and rebalancing accuracy as well as data used for computation including equities, fixed income, ETFs, funds, derivatives, commodities, funds, currencies, interest rates, alternatives, and multi-asset indices.
- Develop and launch new indices for the Structured Products Space in close contact with our clients and Sales team.
2. Programming and Data Management:
- Utilize Python, SQL and various APIs to automate and enhance data management as well as development, operational and reporting workflows.
- Manage data sourcing, consumption, and integration within our cloud IT infrastructure in collaboration with IT/Data and Product Development teams. 3. Client and Technical Support:
- Provide timely expert assistance to resolve inquiries from leading international financial institutions, identifying quantitative and technical issues, diagnosing root causes, troubleshooting and escalating issues as needed.
- Expand our SOPs and knowledge platform with valuable information about operations, product development, indices we offer, common issues, troubleshooting tips, etc.
- Engage proactively our clientele to expand our index development activities while promoting our current offering.
- Interface with custodians, data vendors and aggregators such as Factset, Refinitiv, Bloomberg, IHS Markit, Ultumus to support our activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Finance, Mathematics, Data Science, Economics, or Engineering, Computer Sciences
- Object-Oriented Programming experience in Python and SQL using APIs, version control systems is mandatory
- Acute problem-solving, procedural and strategic thinking skills; driven to discover issues, initiate solutions, improve processes and expand business
- Highly structured, confident and precise working style with a strong sense of responsibility
- Familiarity with financial data sets and applications like FactSet, Refinitiv, Bloomberg as well as Runbook automation is a plus
- Previous experience in a financial institution is a plus
Source: for more information click here.