Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- develop, manage and implement cross-regional marketing initiatives based on the business requirements of key markets in Europe and, potentially, in Asia
- be point of contact for local Passive & ETF markets with production-related issues
- proactively identify opportunities to enhance and translate business and sales objectives into robust and innovative marketing solutions
- work alongside sales and marketing to manage the communications distribution calendar
- ensure consistency of quality in content throughout marketing documentations
- undertake ongoing marketing assignments with the Zurich based team (e.g. content creation, website development, marketing collateral, local events, newsletters, etc.)
- collaborate professionally with external agencies and internal functions (Central Marketing, Segmental Marketing, Communications & Branding, Legal & Compliance, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-5 years experiences in a similar role; in financial services marketing & communications with a proven track record
- Content writing skills
- profound knowledge of financial products (especially investment funds/ETFs would be a strong asset)
- excellent follow-up and organization/project management skills
- a client-centric approach to communications that speaks to the needs and perspectives of clients
- a university degree or equivalent education in business administration, marketing or communication
- a proactive and self-driven team player and autonomous self-starter
- well-organized, with a great sense of how to prioritize projects
- fluent in English and German; additional language skills (Italian, French, Japanese) advantageous
- experienced in writing engaging communications (investment writing)
- experienced in the area of digital marketing capabilities (Social Media, Mobile Marketing, web analytics etc.)
- IT literate and proficient in MS office suite a must (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years